Right now through Aug. 15, Kahala Mall is giving away an exclusive tote bag filled with gifts from stores and restaurants – and here’s how you can get one.
First, ride Waikiki Trolley’s Green Line and get off at Kahala Mall (Stop 9). Then shop and dine at the mall’s 100-plus vendors. Once you spend a minimum of $250, head over to the Kahala Mall Management Office located in the Macy’s wing to redeem your receipts and receive your bag, designed by Nico Made.
Inside the exclusive tote bag, you’ll find:
- Skin care products from the European Wax center.
- A free voucher for the “Happy Hour Mini Burger” from The Counter Custom Burgers.
- A VIP invitation to a Pure Barre class.
- $5 off any purchase of $20 or more from In My Closet.
- A one-week free voucher from Core Power Yoga.
- A discount voucher for designer clothing store Calista.
- And a free kids’ meal coupon from Chili’s, a Tex-Mex restaurant.
You’ll have a grand time shopping at Kahala Mall, an indoor center located about 20 minutes from Waikiki and anchored by Macy’s, Whole Foods, and a CVS Long’s drug store.
Some of our favorite stores at Kahala Mall include:
- Reyn Spooner– This clothing brand specializes in stylish, comfortable resort wear for the whole family. It’s common to see Hawaii’s business executives sporting Reyn Spooner shirts in boardrooms and corner offices. The shirts are that comfortable!
Men’s aloha shirts (above) and girls’ dresses (below) are among the high-quality products you’ll find at Reyn Spooner. PHOTO: Reyn Spooner.
- ROSS Dress For Less– This store carries fashion wear, home accessories and packaged snacks marked down from their original prices. After shopping at ROSS, you’ll wonder why you pay full retail prices at department stores.
At ROSS Dress For Less at Kahala Mall, you’ll find summer trends at below-retail prices. PHOTO: ROSS Dress For Less.
We invite you to explore Kahala Mall and shop ’til you drop – or until you spend $250 to score that exclusive tote bag between now through Aug. 15.
Location: 4211 Waialae Ave., Honolulu, Hawaii 96816
Hours: Monday to Saturday, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Transportation: Ride Waikiki Trolley Green Line, and get off at Kahala Mall (Stop 9).