Have you ever donned a pair of shoes so soft that your toes felt like marshmallows? That’s what it feels like to wear Skechers – the award-winning shoe brand known for comfort and creative designs. This week, Skechers opened a new store on the second floor of the International Market Place (Stop No. 6 on the Waikiki Trolley Pink Line.)
Skechers boasts hundreds of styles ranging from performance sneakers and platform sandals, to children’s light-up shoes that twinkle when worn.
Intrigued? Here’s what you’ll find at the Skechers store at International Market Place:
- “Skechers Memory Foam technology.” It’s like a pillow for your feet! Memory Foam is available in all styles including women’s sandals, kids sneakers and men’s walking shoes. For extra comfort, consider the Air-Cooled Memory Foam or Gel-Infused Memory Foam.
- “YOU By Skechers.” This just-released collection honors active women’s preferences for lightweight, sleek designs.
- “Skechers Performance.” High-tech engineering guarantees your best performance in running, golf, training and walking. Plus, everyone needs a comfy pair of shoes for strolling through Waikiki!
- “Celebrity-endorsed styles.” Singer Meghan Trainor loves her Skechers D’Lites, while actor Rob Lowe opts for the Relaxed Fit collection. Athletes Howie Long and Joe Montana tout Air-Cooled Memory Foam and Skechers Wide Fit collection, while pro LPGA golfer Brooke Henderson prefers Skechers GO GOLF. And yes, you can find all of these styles at the new Skechers store at International Market Place.
- “Skechers Kids.” Lined up along the back wall of the new Skechers store are children’s shoes with light-up technology, Memory Foam and bright colors. You’ll find some of the most popular, hard-to-find styles right here!
SKECHERS AT INTERNATIONAL MARKET PLACE
Hours: Daily, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.
International Market Place Web: shopinternationalmarketplace.com
Skechers Web: skechers.com
Transportation: Ride Waikiki Trolley Pink Line and get off at International Market Place (Stop No. 6)