1. I purchased 4 Waikiki Trolley passes on line and they all have my name on them. Can my family/friends still use them?
3. Where can I buy Waikiki Trolley tickets in Waikiki?
4. Can I buy tickets on board The Waikiki Trolley?
5. Are there any limitations to getting on and off the trolleys?
6. If I use a wheelchair, can I ride The Waikiki Trolley?
7. Do I have to use my 4-day pass on four consecutive days?
8. Do I have to use my 7-day pass on 7 consecutive days?
9. Where can I find assistance?
There are Waikiki Trolley Customer Service Representatives located at three stops throughout the Honolulu area. They are available at the following locations:
T GALLERIA BY DFS: MON-SAT 8:00AM-9:00PM, SUN 8:00AM-8:00PM
ALA MOANA CENTER (ocean side): MON-SAT 9:00AM-10:00PM, SUN & HOLIDAYS 9:00AM-8:00PM
ROYAL HAWAIIAN CENTER: DAILY 8:30AM-9:00PM
LOST AND FOUND HOTLINE: (808) 593-2822
10. Does the Waikiki Trolley go to the Arizona Memorial?
11. Does The Waikiki Trolley go to Hanauma Bay?
12. Does the Waikiki Trolley go to Diamond Head so I can hike to the summit?
13. Can The Waikiki Trolley take me from Honolulu International Airport to Waikiki or from Waikiki to Honolulu International Airport?
14. Does The Waikiki Trolley go to Aulani Disney Resort and Spa?
Can’t find the answers to your questions? Contact Us.