Kahala Mall is located in the fabulous beachfront neighborhood of Kahala, just a few minutes’ walk from Waikiki. If a bit of ‘retail therapy’ is needed, there are few better places to go with over 100 outlets including local stores, major retailers, and a fabulous choice of restaurants. If you’re looking for something special to wear, a special souvenir of your visit, or a ‘taste’ of Hawaii, Kahala Mall has all bases covered. You’ll find the Kahala Mall on the Blue Line.
- Address: 4211 Waialae Ave, Honolulu, HI 96816
- Phone Number: (808) 732-7736
- Website: https://www.kahalamallcenter.com/
- Hours: Mon-Sat: 10:00 AM – 9:00 PM. Sun: 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM
TO SEA LIFE PARK
Blue Line Schedule for this Stop (every 40 minutes):
= Trolley Stop
To Sea Life Park:
Stop Location: Bus stop on Kilauea Avenue, next to Aloha Gas Station
Stop Location: Bus stop on Kilauea Avenue, across Aloha Gas Station
Alerts and Temporary Changes:
- No alerts or temporary changes at this time.